Wednesday, January 31, 2007

February sketches!

Here are the sketches for February! If you would like me to publish your creation from one of these sketches on this blog, then just send me a jpeg to my Gmail account! Please remember the terms of use and crediting myself or the site. Thanks for looking, and happy creating!

Single sketch...

"Me in 07"

PP: My Mind's Eye, Chatterbox & Scenic Route
Chipboard: Maya Road flowers & Provo Craft letters
Autumn Leaves clear stamps
SU ink and pens
Prima flowers
brads
Fun tip: I covered the flowers with the PP.
Sketch by Tricia Kruse (TJ'sFramedMemoriesandSketches.com)

Double sketch...

"Gameday"

CS: Bazzill & Paperbilities
Autumn Leaves clear stamp
MM rub-on
Pressed Petals chipboard letters
SU ink and pens
Unibal white pen
I did this LO with just cardstock - there is no patterned paper! I wanted to keep it simple and let the photos pop off the page.
Sketch by Tricia Kruse (TJ'sFramedMemoriesandSketches)

No comments: